Friday, February 26, 2010

COOKING CAPERS LUNCH

Our group of nine meets monthly for lunch.  One person decides on the theme, selects recipes for the rest of us to make, and makes the main entree.  There was no theme yesterday, simply recipes that the hostess put together.  The most wonderful thing that came out of the lunch, for me, was the Pink Peppercorn Thyme Soda, a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage.  See RECIPE ARCHIVE.   Next month I host and have decided on a vegetarian menu:
*  Endive With Cabrales
*  Broccoli Egg-Lemon Soup
*  Cheese-Garlic Biscuits
*  Tomato and Avocado Salad with Lime-Herb Dressing
*  Eggplant Mykonos
*  Zucchini Bread Pudding
*  Hericots Verts With Herb Butter
*  Carmelized Apple Tart with Cinnamon Custard
*  Lemon Mint Iced Tea
Some of these recipes I've made and others I haven't.  I hope it goes well!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! That looks like a fantastic combination! I bet this is going to be tasty. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete