* Algo Bouido (Garlic Soup)
* Bouchees Parmentier au Fromage (Potato Cheese Sticks)
* Celery Root Remoulade
* Gratin Aux Fruits de Mer (Gratin of Seafood)
* Epinards A La Basquaise (Gratin of Spinach and Potatoes)
* Carottes Glacees (Glazed Carrots)
* Clafouti (Fruit Flan)
On Thursday, everyone arrived for our lunch with their dish.
Garlic Soup with Potato Cheese Sticks.
Celery Root Remoulade.
Gratin of Spinach and Potatoes.
Gratin of Seafood.
As we know, Julia Child spent years perfecting her recipes for American cooks. Despite her best efforts, some of us found it necessary to tweak the recipes to achieve a better outcome. All in all, this was a delicious meal! Thank you, Julia!
If you want any of the recipes, please send an email request to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org