Whenever someone asks me for a recipe that I need to type up, I figure I may as well post it on my blog as well. A friend is putting on a bridal shower and I told her about this recipe. It is very easy, makes a lot, and tastes great!
ANTIPASTO KABOBS WITH TARRAGON DRESSING. Makes about 80.
DIP: In a medium bowl stir together the following 7 ingredients. Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
* 1 cup light sour cream
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 (9-ounce) package (2 cups) fresh cheese-filled tortellini
* 1/2 cup Italian dressing
* 1 (6-ounce) can pitted large ripe olives, drained
* 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 1 medium green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
* 1/3 pound thinly sliced roast beef, each slice cut into 4 long strips, each strip cut in half crosswise
80 small toothpicks
Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain. In a large bowl stir together all kabob ingredients (except toothpicks!); refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, thread assortment of three kabob ingredients on each toothpick. Serve with dip.