Monday, February 7, 2011

SAN ANTONIO

Those of you in Minnesota know what a grueling winter we've had.  Naturally, breaking up the winter to take warm-weather trips makes winters so much more manageable.  Thus, my recent trip to San Antonio, Texas.  This was my second year going there and I really love the place.   Travel with me via the pics below to warm San Antonio.

Happy Hour!

King William Historic District.

Wreath made out of cactus.

Villa Finale, a National Trust Historic Site, filled with interesting collections of the prior owner.


Outside a shop at La Villita.

Japanese Tea Garden.


River barge ride. The river runs through San Antonio. Along the riverwalk are restaurants, shops and people watching. Fun!


St. Anthony Hotel.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Looks like everything I would want to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that cowboy boot!!! Looks like a piece that belongs in my living room! :) Must have been a wonderful trip! I really think the riverwalk is just breathtaking! Definitely something that everyone should see! I have never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete